Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Live in the Moment!

Live in the moment... man that is hard these days. two jobs, and no break in sight. i always think back how i should've enjoyed my free time as a teenager. the time i had off from school ,and when i would get out of school. those were the days where i did live in the moment. i took wonderful long naps, strolled around the city with out a care in the world. time was always available for me. now time is kinda moving a little too fast for me to really enjoy and live in the moment. time is moving so fast that going home is no longer to enjoy home ,but to sleep and wake up to do everything all over again.

i swear i try to live in the moment ,but if I'm not thinking of whats to come I'm literally planning for the next experience. its a little too much for my brain. things are flying by ,and i cant seem to catch them in time. i really need to start living in the moment because as soon as i catch on ill be 65 saying " where the hell did my life go" . 

Today i declare: 

I YASI WILL BEGIN TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT. EVERY MOMENT I HAVE I WILL STOP LOOK AROUND AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN. CAPTURE EACH EXPERIENCE AS A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY TO LATER ENJOY ,AND REMEMBER WHERE MY LIFE DID GO.

Cheers to Moments in life!
Cheers to taking mental breaks!
Cheers to Living each Moment!
<3 RAZZ

1 comment:

  1. I need to do the same. I am always wishing I was young again and in college where I didn't have to worry about mortgage payments, and taxes and all that jazz.

    But then I have to remember that I get to be an adult and make my own decisions, and see the benefits of working hard! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete