Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh time... Can you just freeze for a sec

Johnny and finally celebrated our one year wedding anniversary back on october 1 st... We went to key largo for 5 glorious days and it was wonderful.... Wish I can go every weekend.


After we came back from the keys .. We started working on our home.thanks to our HOA they forced us to fix our front yard. If we didn't we would get fined. Well I like today thank you to my pesky HOA for moving us along to fix it. Our yard looks great and just on time for some great news

Last week we found out we are going to become a moma and popa in 2012!!!!! We are so excited!!!! We finally told our family and our closest friends... Everyone some how was like I KNEW IT! I'm really early in my pregnancy so no way of noticing but they knew it. While we were in the keys my grandmother called and said she had a dream she saw me with a big belly so she was the first one to know.

We can't wait for this wonderful journey.

Baby P:
Hi my sesame seed...I'm only 5 weeks and super excited to meet you and feel you. So far ive had minimal symptoms but I know your in there. You've been good to me so far ....only bloating and cramps but thats ok it just reminds me your there.Your daddy is super calm and he is constantly rubbing my belly. Retro has been acting like a baby. He's so cute and alot calmer your going to love him. Friday I'll get to hear you and see you.. And I'm so excited/ nervous. Everyone is super happy to have you in their lives.... Your grandparents are super shocked and have already started buying you things. It's not too soon for them. Our extended family is already nuts about you. We are so happy ...you've already changed our lives forever.

Big kisses
Your moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment