Thursday, May 6, 2010

Save-the-Date!!!





The Venue has been picked....the Date has been set.... and the Save-the-Dates are out!!!!

It's been a long time since I've written in my blog ,and I really have missed writing. a lot of things have happened since the last time i wrote.

I finalized my guest list. which took me fooooooooreveR!!!

My save the date have been designed ( by johnny the fiance) ,and were sent out to my guest's.

I launched my company ,and its going great.

RAZZ EVENTS is going to go big! please visit RAZZ-Events.com for wedding/event planning services

Everything is working out beautifully. My wedding plans are going accordingly. I'm doing things step by step in order to decrease the stress levels ,and worries. weddings are very detailed,and i am my worst client. i always tell people that the worst client i can ever have is myself. I've changed my wedding dress about 3 times, i cannot make up my mind at all at things. like my fiance says I'm a flip flopper. one day i say i want orchids as my flowers the next day i say why waste on flowers if they are going to die anyways. but that's how I'll learn to deal with a flip flopper if i ever encounter one as a client.

I'm currently working with a bride (not myself) ,and its going great. she wants me to help her for rehearsals ,and the day of. I'm grateful that I'm working with such a great bride ,and its an honor that she is allowing me to help her the day of the wedding.

Well ,I've been late on my post's but its never to late to write.

<3 RAZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment