Wednesday, December 9, 2009


WE did it ! we finally moved in to our first home. This time i felt ready to move on... i did not cry! ( well i lie) i did cry... but they were tears of happiness.It hit me how we've grown so fast. who would've thought back in high school that Johnny and I would be buying our first home at age 23 and sharing our lives together. life has its surprises... and I'm loving every minute of it. home renovations took us about 4 months , but they are finally done and the house looks ours. all that's left is to fill the home with our own traditions ,and memories.

this blog will is for us to record our memories with family and friends, and as well show everything that inspires and obsesses me.

i did it i finally did it my first blog!

<3 Razz

No comments:

Post a Comment